Advertisements
Advertisements
With more and more adult adoptees and birth parents searching, Adoption.com thought that this forum would be a great resource for others to share information about the FREE searching resources they’ve discovered along their journey.
Also – more and more Search Angels (Free Searches who do not charge for their services) are joining the ranks and helping those making the journey to connect with those they’re searching for. For those who are gracious enough to provide this service, Adoption.com offers this forum as a place for them to network with each other, share resources and offer advice to those searching.
Remember – Adoption.com does not allow solicitation of fee based services – if you are contacted by someone claiming to be a search angel and they request a fee for their service then they ARE NOT a search angel and you should report them right away for violation of our Terms of Service.
Please note that all inquiries regarding this or any other forum on Adoption.com should be directed to ForumsAdmin@adoptionmedia.com.
Advertisements
I have been on a lifelong search for my birth mother. I am 44 now and feel I really need to make this happen. I was born in Illinois and now have my original birth certificate with my birth mother's full name and her state of birth (Texas).
I also have quite a bit of non-identifying information that the adoption agency was able to give me. I would appreciate any help someone would be able to offer.
I have been on a lifelong search for my birth mother. I am 44 now and feel I really need to make this happen. I was born in Illinois and now have my original birth certificate with my birth mother's full name and her state of birth (Texas).
I also have quite a bit of non-identifying information that the adoption agency was able to give me. I would appreciate any help someone would be able to offer.
sandman128
Post all info here that you have. Hopefully someone on this site will recognize something that will be helpful in your search.
I wish you and all who are searching the best of luck.
Also searching....
Hi I'm looking for any info on my birth family. I can't seem to find a thing. I was born in Hartford CT as Rachel lyn Michaud on 11-8-74
I thought this was pretty good info but can't seem to find a thing. Any suggestions or what I should do? The :)
Advertisements
I'm currently looking for any help locating my birth mothers name and if it lists my birth fathers name too. Born in Whittier, Los Angeles County, CA. I have information on the reunion area that list needed information. I'm not sure how to link it. :confused:
If you need any information please message me.
I can recall some info but I mainly have documents and a letter on some of my background. I have Memory Loss that is slowly declining
My name is Crystal and I'm searching for my sister that was adopted out. I'v been searching for years and i thought it would be easier than it has been. My mother told me her adopted name is Kelly she was born 03/17/1981 at Mckenzie Willamette Hospital in Springfield Oregon. State of Oregon handled the adoption, adoptee was approximately 58 days old at time of placement. If anyone could help me that would be a blessing at high most. Thanks for your time, Crystal Akers
Hi I am a birth mother looking for my daughter. She was born July 20-25 1982, I was forced to give her up. I was 18 at time of birth. She was born in Bellingham Washington, St. Joseph Hospital, Dr. Marcy Hipskind. Can anyone help me. Thank you
[FONT="Arial"][/FONT]
Hello,
We 'are looking for any info on our birth daughter Born May 22 1994 in Pittsburgh Pa at Magee Woman's Hospital the moms maiden name was Deiley your dads was Wise Please Angels :wings: if you could help us I just lost my parents who wanted to see their granddaughter before passing. You were adopted March 2 1998 to the McNairs We love:love: you very much and have never stopped loving :love: you a lot of lies were told and we know this and can appreciate your feelings we are ok that you have 2 sets of parents who love you hope to find you soon
Advertisements
I am hoping that I am in the right place. I am an adult adoptee who has been searching for quite some time, looking for my birth mother and sisters. I have some information about my birth mother and one sister as well as my fathers birth name. It was a relinquished closed adoption, so it may be tricky but I am hoping that there is someone who is willing to help me.
CrystalPhillips
My name is Crystal and I'm searching for my sister that was adopted out. I'v been searching for years and i thought it would be easier than it has been. My mother told me her adopted name is Kelly she was born 03/17/1981 at Mckenzie Willamette Hospital in Springfield Oregon. State of Oregon handled the adoption, adoptee was approximately 58 days old at time of placement. If anyone could help me that would be a blessing at high most. Thanks for your time, Crystal Akers
Looks like she posted this...same DOB and birth city, birth mother's name. I will message you the full email.
Donna Osipovich
Adoptee'sDOB 3/17/81
Your Email Addy deo@...
City&State Birth Springfield OR
City&State Adopt Astoria OR
InSearchOf bmom Patricia Phillips
Hello. I have been searching for anyone in my birth family for over 20 years. I need to know where I came from and anything about my family, even if I never meet them. I was born at Fordham Hospital in Bronx, NY. DOB 05/06/76. Please PM me. I am on registries in NY. I am so frusterated.
Advertisements
don't know where to go from here, met bmom, (shes 85) claims it was hard for her to give me up so she 'blocked' it all out. all she knows is she dated dad for 2 years, he was in coast guard, I was conceived in rockland maine, I think bdad was from there or stationed there. I was born 5-2-55 in Hartford, ct.
seems nobody in the family knows anything or isn't talking.
Hello, I am an adoptee looking for my birth parents (primarily for medical history). I started looking at 18years old, and am still looking 10 years later. My young son has problems that I would really like, now more than ever, to know my genetics for treatment purposes (Because of my lack of medical history, I am ineligible for ANY genetic testing...lots of red tape, very frustrating.)
I was born in Pennsylvania, possibly somewhere in Lackawanna County, on December 17, 1985. I was adopted by wonderful parents from New York.
An angels in PA that would be able to help?