Advertisements
Advertisements
sweetpea012607
One other thing I thought you would like to hear is that even though there are so many emotions and I'm so conflicted by my a-mom, I have a very special place reserved in my heart for my b-mom. It won't be the same place my a-mom has but she is still very special to me and she always will be. I love her. I can't really say these with my a-mom around but I still love them both very much.:clap:
[FONT=Century Gothic]Sweetpea, Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I strongly believe adoptive children should be free to express their own feelings about being adopted. Even if you've had a wonderful life and you have amazing parents. Their are feelings "good or bad" that need to be expressed. I think it's wonderful that you have an amazing bond with your Amother. I think that's a blessing. [/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]I guess I was wrong to believe all these years that as soon as my Bdaughter turned 18 we would meet. That was unrealistic and wishful thinking. I know when I was 18 I had to learn to cope with being pregnant, being scared and at the same time being so excited about this little tiny baby inside me that moved around a lot. I use to sing song to her while listening to the radio. Every night I would read a book to her. Our night time was our TIME. The last month I tried to stay as positive as possible because I just wanted baby to be healthy. Their were moments of tear's. Oh many, many more tear's after leaving the hospital without her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]You have made me realize this is her time. I need to hang in there and just be there for her if she ever needs me even if it's 10 yrs from now. I'm looking outside my box! Thank you Sweetpea for taking the time to respond.[/FONT]