Advertisements
Advertisements
i am searching for my brother who was adopted through Catholic Social Services. He was born on 3-14-1987 in Southbend indiana and was adopted around 5-1987. his birth name was Shawn Michael Kimes. He has 2 brothers and one sister who all are dying to meet him along with his birthmother.
Sweetpea0517
i am searching for my brother who was adopted through Catholic Social Services. He was born on 3-14-1987 in Southbend indiana and was adopted around 5-1987. his birth name was Shawn Michael Kimes. He has 2 brothers and one sister who all are dying to meet him along with his birthmother.
I am still desperatley searching for my lil brother. I have registered with the National Adoption Registry and have found out that my brothers adoptive mother was born in Ohio and father in Indiana. That is the only info they were able to give me that I did not already have. I want to thank everyone who has messaged me with input on where to search and how to go about it. Without your help I would be lost. Thank you all and I hope that the next time I write it is to tell you that I have found my brother. Thanks
Advertisements
Sweetpea0517
I am still desperatley searching for my lil brother. I have registered with the National Adoption Registry and have found out that my brothers adoptive mother was born in Ohio and father in Indiana. That is the only info they were able to give me that I did not already have. I want to thank everyone who has messaged me with input on where to search and how to go about it. Without your help I would be lost. Thank you all and I hope that the next time I write it is to tell you that I have found my brother. Thanks
is there any specific info you have found about your brother or his adoptive family that you would know for sure it was him?