Advertisements
Advertisements
I have been meaning to post for about a week now. We are home two weeks tonight and things are going well. Special THANKS to Melanie, Isabella's mom, for greeting us at the airport and bringing us home!!
For those in the early stages of adopting from Kyrg and for those waiting, I hope this helps to keep you going. Attached is one picture taken last week, and please visit my blog for more.
[url=http://jssplus1.blogspot.com/]Me Plus One[/url]
Happy Holidays to everyone.
Jackie & Nola
Congratulations to the two of you! I bet this will be a wonderful holiday for you both. Have a happy, healthy new year and enjoy!
Amy K, NJ
Advertisements
Thanks, as I am waiting for a referral from Kyrgyzstan, I appreciate you sharing this with us! She is absolutely beautiful! Hopefully soon I will have some news to share!
Happy Holidays...what a wonderful present!
Your baby is absolutely adorable. We are a couple from Florida trying to choose an agency for a Kyrg adoption. Would you feel comfortable PM me with the agency you used?? Any info would be appreciated!!
Advertisements
Hi , would you mind PMing me the agency you used and how your experience was? Thank you. Your baby is gorgeous.
B Brach
Advertisements