Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my father-in-law's biological family. He was born to a Freida Zelman on November 3, 1953 in Montreal, Quebec. She was unmarried and 23 at the time. The father is not listed on the birth certificate, but information does state that he was a Israeli soldier from Jerusalem who was in Montreal for a short while. Freida was Jewish and we believe the father was as well. Freida was either born in Ottawa or Montreal, but she was a secretary in Ottawa for some time. My father-in-law's birth name was Barry. He was believed to be born at the Jewish General Hospital and adopted at a couple of days old to a loving Jewish family. Parents may have been somewhat tall, fair skinned but with brown hair and blue eyes.
I have access to the Montreal Lovell directories for Montreal and there are many Zelmans listed. Do you happen to know Freida's parents' names?
Kelly
Advertisements
Kellster
I have access to the Montreal Lovell directories for Montreal and there are many Zelmans listed. Do you happen to know Freida's parents' names?
Kelly
No unfortunately that's all the info I have on her. She was born in 1929-1930 more than likely in Ottawa or Montreal...