Advertisements
Advertisements
I am an adult adoptee searching for my Birth Parents. I just recently sent off for my non ID Information. I was born in the state of WI. My DOB is 4/16/1973 at 1:29am Dr Mark J Popp. I was born at Elmbrook Memorial Hospital. The Social Worker from the adopted side her name was Joan Burmeister and I also Know that I am 1/2 Norwegian and my adopted name is Sherryl Melissa Eaton
I got my non Id stuff in the mail today. It was a good read but I think I caught something I don’t know. My Birth mother was a teacher she taught children that had Cerebral palsied children for a couple of semesters. She knew nothing of my birth father as that was a couple week fling. Her dad died of a heart attack and she did not have a good relationship with her mother or her younger brother. She won several academic Scholarships. I am also German and ݽ Norwegian a hot blooded mix. (ha ha) My mother was Presbyterian. She was a very dependent and lonely girl. I do know this I was born 4/16/1973 at 1:29am at Elmbrook Memorial Hospital and the doctor that delivered me was Mark J Popp. My mother was in labor with me for 16 hours and 34 min. I couldn’t find anything really but it left her date of birth. Her birth date is 7/9/1949. That is what caught my eye after reading it for the 5th time.
Adopted name is Sherryl Melissa Eaton.
Advertisements
Sherr34,
I think you should be aware that Elmbrook Memorial Hospital in Brookfield, Wi told me that they do not have record of a "Dr. Mark J. Popp" (not even as having had priveleges). I know because he is also on my b.c. from 1981. I was told this by the hospital records dept when I was 18 yrs old and requested my records. I felt this may be useful information for you. I strongly suggest you check with the hospital records dept. cause my records dont match my prints or a "Dr. Mark J Popp" as the doctor that overseen the birth of a child that was apparently not me. You should check to make sure you don't find any unexpected info regarding your birth records as well. Also, I had checked into the address on my B.C. for this "Dr. Mark J. Popp", the property records proved there was only ever a Dr. Popp that had a dental clinic at that address.
I am sorry to have to tell you this, but it may be helpful in your search.
I wish you the best of luck in your search.
1 Liked
 likes this.