Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi. I am new to this adoption process and planning to adopt. I have chosen Adoption Options Agency out of Midland, MI. Does anyone have any experience with them? I am single, never married female that is hoping to adopt from foster care. Any information would be helpful.
rascalchico
Hi. I am new to this adoption process and planning to adopt. I have chosen Adoption Options Agency out of Midland, MI. Does anyone have any experience with them? I am single, never married female that is hoping to adopt from foster care. Any information would be helpful.
:cheer: I am an adoptive Mother. We adopted through Adoption Options in Midland. They are absolutely wonderful to work with. We completed our adoption and have nothing but praise for this agency.
Advertisements
rascalchico
:cheer: I am an adoptive Mother. We adopted through Adoption Options in Midland. They are absolutely wonderful to work with. We completed our adoption and have nothing but praise for this agency.
rascalchico
I am an adoptive Mother. My husband and I adopted a baby almost 3yrs ago through adoption option in Midland. They are excellent. We have absolutely nothing but praise for them. Good luck to you. They are a great agency.
:thanks:
rascalchico
I am glad to hear of your positive experience with Adoption Option in Midland. I am going through them to adopt out of foster care. I am hoping to adopt a sibling set and infant/toddler and child under the age of 8. My homestudy is finally finished and is in the approval process. It has been a long arduous journey, but everyone I have met there has been great.
Can I ask how long it took for you to be matched with a child?
Thanks.
Advertisements
I would appreciate referrals and opinions on this agency also please.
In Michigan.