Advertisements
Advertisements
Please Help... I Do Not Know Very Much About My Birth Relatives, But I Am Looking For My Birth Mother And Any Other Birth Family I Might Have. I Was Told My Mother Was 5'1" Tall, Had Brown Hair, And Was Maybe 16 Yrs Old When She Had Me. (I Am Not Sure How Accurate That Info Is). I Was Born In Saginaw, Mi On December 31, 1975. I Think I Was Either Adopted Through Catholic Family Services Or Child & Family Services, But Again I Am Not Sure. I Was Also Told That There Was A History Of Diabetes Somewhere In The Family (I Do Not Have Diabetes And I Am Not Sure Which Birth Relative May Have Or Had It). I Am Really Just Curious About Where I Come From, Where I Get Some Of My Mannerisms From, And Any Medical History I Can Find. Thanks For Any Help!
I am sure that I am the person you are looking for. You were adopted through Child and Family Services in Saginaw, MI. I was 16 years of age and 5'1'' tall with brown hair including reddish highlights. I do have the time of your birth, the doctor present, and have registered with the state to open the records. I have also been looking for you and have much to share, including the answers to the questions you have posted.
Advertisements