Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I am female born 03/22/1987 at Tampa general in Fl. I know that my mother was 18 and I have two older brothers, approximately 2 and 3 years older than me. My mother was into photography and my father rebuilding cars. I feel like my father is married with the two boys and still living in FL. If I am anything like my mother, she is no longer in FL. I know that I am very like both of them. Both of my parents are possibly of German descendants.
i was born in tampa, fl on 03/27/82, i think my birth mother's name was kathy or cathy, she was born 03/20/71 please message me if you have any info about me, ty
i was born in tampa, fl on 03/27/82, i think my birth mother's name was kathy or cathy, she was born 03/20/71 please message me if you have any info about me, ty
Advertisements
Looking for any birth family to baby girl born 04/02/1970 born in FL
Message me: freedomins01@gmail.com
I am trying to help put this family back together
My mother was born 3/8/64 at Hampton hall in gainesville florida. She is looking for any biological family. Really don't have any info on bm or bf except description of them. Birth mother: med brown hair, hazel eyes, fair complexion, 5'6", 110lbs, Irish and English, methodist, education high school plans to attend business college Birth father: black hair, blue eyes, med. complexion, 5'11", 170lbs, Irish and german, methodist, education high school (in the service at time of birth)
Advertisements