Advertisements
Advertisements
I have seen 2 tattoos that I like, I don't currently have any and will not get one unless it's something I feel I won't regret.
I'm attaching 2 pictures of Quetzal tattoos one is more realistic and I really like it but I don't want anything that big. I'm curious if it would look as good in a much smaller version. The other has reallly pretty colors but I'm not in love with it.
Opinions?
Advertisements
I don't have a picture to post but I had someone design one for me but as of yet to chicken to get it done.
It is the Guatemalan flag and American flag with a small brown hand reaching out and being held by a lighter womens hand. It is suppose to show the greatest day of my life so far, the day I was able to hold my son forever. We were debating on were to put a heart and his b-day date and the date I first held him. If husband gets the same one it would have his hand on it.
Cathie
This was the one I was going to get right over my ankle bone and going down the side, but it couldn't be done detailed enough in the size I wanted. The main part of the bird was going to be about 4", and I'm just not ready for a tattoo that large (this will be my first one).
I am having someone design one for me. I want the Guatemalan Flag fading into an American Flag and have Zach's name and date he was put in my arms forever.