Advertisements
Advertisements
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I need a new eye cream (wrinkles are starting, well I like to call them smile/laugh lines) - the only thing is - I don't like anything heavy or greasy. Can anybody help??? [/FONT]
:thanks:
BobMiami
A little Barbasol in the morning while shaving. My guess is that it does nothing, but if I ever tried it, it couldn't hurt!
Bob
Thanks for the laugh. Maybe I'll try some Edge gel.
Advertisements
BobMiami
A little Barbasol in the morning while shaving. My guess is that it does nothing, but if I ever tried it, it couldn't hurt!
Bob
I laughed big time on this one! Thank you!!! :-)
Thanks you guys for all of the ideas! It's time to go shopping..........well, seeing it is almost 11 pm I guess I will wait until tomorrow. But THANK YOU! :-)
Benefit Eyecon was recommended to me by a makeup artist for many of the stars in L.A. - long story as to how I got in touch with her...but she gave me a whole list of recommendations. You can get Benefit Eyecon through Benefit online. It is really light and I absolutely love it. It's the one product I take with me on any trip...even a weekend one. Many of the others I leave behind :) I swear it brightens and softens immediately and I love that it is so light. Good luck :)
Arbonne, it is expensive bu worth it. Products are natural. Go arbonne.com and check. If you need help pm me.
Advertisements
I'm interested in this thread! Are any of the products mentioned more "natural" than others? I've been using a CoQ10 serum alternating with a hyaluronic acid serum. Don't know if it works...the hyaluronic is supposed to plump up fine lines, and the CoQ10 is more for preventive maintenance.
I'm open to buying something else that immediately works but isn't made of too much artificial stuff. (Hope this isn't considered hijacking a thread....sorry...just curious).
Duh, just read about Arbonne--I'll go check it out!
BobMiami
Bob
I love it! Too funny!
Off to try it while I shave my legs!
shelbydog
Benefit Eyecon was recommended to me by a makeup artist for many of the stars in L.A. - long story as to how I got in touch with her...but she gave me a whole list of recommendations. You can get Benefit Eyecon through Benefit online. It is really light and I absolutely love it. It's the one product I take with me on any trip...even a weekend one. Many of the others I leave behind :) I swear it brightens and softens immediately and I love that it is so light. Good luck :)
LOVE Benefit too! I get mine at Sephora. We have one in the mall, but you can order it online too. It DOES brighten the eyes!! :eyebrows:
Have a great day!
Laura
I LOVE Victoria Principle's Reclaim set..... I've been using it over a year, and I can really tell a difference.
Advertisements
I know you're not looking for an eye brightener so much, but since other people have posted about products that brighten the eye, I highly recommend Eye Bright by DHC Care. It's $25 for a tube; it usually lasts me 3+ months and I use it morning and night. It REALLY helps my undereye circles. No amount of water or sleep helps (well, more sleep helps but they're definitely still there) but this stuff does.
Tina
I really love A Perfect World for Eyes by Origins.
It is not greasy and is light but moisturizing (gels make me suspicious ;)).
I really like the A Perfect World stuff.
Advertisements
As eyes are very important part of the body so needs special attention and care. Many women are facing various eye problems like under eye wrinkles and dark circles.These problems are caused due to decreasing levels of collagen in the body.As the skin of the face is very sensitive,thus the signs of anti-aging are visible, particularly around the eyes. Continue reading this where one can find many anti-aging products.