Advertisements
Advertisements
I'd love to have a 12 x 12 scrapbook, but I don't have a computer that prints 12 x 12" size pages so I'll be printing 8 1/2 x 11 pages but there are no albums that size, and I don't want to go to Kinkos to have the pages printed everytime. I prefer printing from home. The most popular size albums are 12 x 12 so what options do I have for 8 1/2 x 11 pages? I'd like a nice looking album but so far have found nothing. Any ideas will be helpful. Thanks.
I went to Michaels and they had some 8 1/2 x 11 books, they were on the very bottom of the scrapbooks to choose from.
Advertisements
I guess I'll go back and check the bottom of the piles :). I'm sure I'll find something. Thanks.
I have seen 8 1/2 x 11 albums at Michaels, ACMoore and Joanne
However for my digital scrapbooked pages I prefer the 8x8 albums (something about square pages makes me happy). So I can print (or have printed since my printer goes through ink sooo fast) onto an 8 1/2 x 11 page and then just cut it down to 8x8
I used a [URL="http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/product.jsp?id=ARS22537&fromProductListing=true&history=67u2pghh|freeText~presentation^region~1^prodPage~10&searchString=presentation&category_Id=null"]Presentation Book[/URL] for my profiles. They have 8.5 x 11 plastic slide in pages that are bound. You can get them with 6, 12 or 24 pages and they are very inexpensive ($1.99 - $3.99 depending on the # of pages).
I printed my 12x12 pages on regular paper and just scaled the size to fit. With margins, they were 8x8. You can find scrapbooks that size and just cut the paper. My problem with that was that at age 2 she was taking the pages out of the plastic sleeves and wrinkling them up. I wanted something that my daughter could look at when she was little, so I laminated each page and bound them together with rings. It is something that she can't destroy and loves to look through.
Advertisements