Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Wow about 8 months ago I felt the way you do. I have one mother that's it. 7 months ago (today actually) I met my other Mother. You can not know until you meet your bmom how you will feel, TRUST ME, don't get ahead of yourself. If anyone would have told me I would feel the way I do about my bmom I would have said they were nuts and I would have been dead wrong. I know not everyone has the experiance that I have had, I am truly blessed. I have two mothers whom each have their own spot in my heart and my life. The love I have for my bmom is hers and hers alone, it has been waiting for her my whole life. And the love for my amom is hers. The love and feelings that I have for my amom have not changed or lessened since meeting my bmom. I have two mothers!
What to call bmom, that is tricky depending on who I talk to. This is one of the hardest parts of reunion and one that is debated quite frequenly and emotionally on these forums. IMHO I think respect and love are way more importnat than the titles given. I will probably never get the titles right when talking about bmom or to her. But the love and respect, I get that right and always will.
Not sure if this helped!
By the way, your quote on peace, that is the way my Bmom has made me feel, calm in my heart in the midst of all the craziness in my life! No one has ever given me that kind of peace in my heart. I love that quote!