Advertisements
Advertisements
My mom had a set a twins between 1949-1955, names are Rhonda and Ronald. Ronald needed surgery on his hand where a bone might have been replaced in his thumb. A doctor from San Francisco California knew my mom couldn't afford the surgery but said he needed it. He offered to adopt him and decided that they wanted Rhonda also. I feel they took advantage of my mom who was without money and we just arrived in California with 6 children. I feel the adoption was not legal because my mom said she didn't remember any lawyers or a judge being present. They said they would feed and clothed the twins. They also promised my mom that they would stay in touch with her. After this doctor and nurse moved to Utah, never to be heard from again. I have a picture of them . If you recognize these twins please email me at smokeegyrl@gmail.com. Here is the link for the picture.
Advertisements
We were reunited but not a happy scenario. I am so disappointed that my brother and sister took this to another level. It is there choice. I hope God forgives them! I wished I never searched for them. :mad: