Advertisements
Advertisements
Birthmother's beware. She has many alias's. She travels with a golden retriever named Gracie, and is deaf. One wouldn't know she is deaf except for her speech. She pick's you off adoption boards and conveniently chooses the same birthdate as you have posted. She has pulled this scam in many states as well as in Canada. If you should get contact with her, please report. We need to stop her. Thanks.
Aug.1969
I must be the most recent scam. She disappeared from my home in S.C. the first week in September 2012.
I believe this may be the person you are looking for. I was scammed by her in the 80s. Let me know and I'll post what I know here.
The mugshot on the site is from around 1989 I believe and the name is just another one of her alias.
[url=http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Charlotte-County-FL/Rhonda-Jean-Terrone.2256321/details/]Rhonda Jean Terrone Mugshot - Charlotte County, FL[/url]
Advertisements
For all concerned... Tinia Carol Holder was arrested April 25, 2013, in Pinellas County, Florida (St Petersburg). She was arrested under the alias of Rhonda Jean Terrone. She also has a hold in Brevard County, Florida under the same name. I understand she also has a hold in Simpsonville, SC. My wife has called Officer Rain this morning. I'd rather not discuss our relationship with Tinia openly, but we know better than anyone how evil and vindictive that she is. If anyone wants to discuss this further, feel free to private message me.
My wife wanted me to come back on and tell everyone who was scammed by Tinia and who has pressed charges against her to call Brevard County, Florida about her so that she will not be released again. The docket # is 1545459. My wife is Tinia's biological daughter, but she was adopted at age 3 years and was not raised by Tinia. However, Tinia has tried to stay in her life and has wreaked havoc on her life for many years. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, my wife will be happy to offer any information she has to help them ouwas scammed by Tinia and who has pressed charges against her to call Brevard County, Florida about her so that she will not be released again. The docket # is 1545459. My wife is Tinia's biological daughter, but she was adopted at age 3 years and was not raised by Tinia. However, Tinia has tried to stay in her life and has wreaked havoc on her life for many years. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, my wife will be happy to offer any information she has to help them out.
MosconiJr
For all concerned... Tinia Carol Holder was arrested April 25, 2013, in Pinellas County, Florida (St Petersburg). She was arrested under the alias of Rhonda Jean Terrone. She also has a hold in Brevard County, Florida under the same name. I understand she also has a hold in Simpsonville, SC. My wife has called Officer Rain this morning. I'd rather not discuss our relationship with Tinia openly, but we know better than anyone how evil and vindictive that she is. If anyone wants to discuss this further, feel free to private message me.
I am so glad Tinia has been finally caught. I am hoping that the law can deal with her and put her away for a very long time. I am very sure she is a sociopath. She has no conscience and in anger I feel she could really do someone harm or even kill. Put her away and throw away the key is what I say for what she has done to us. I am in Canada and I don't think I would have much say in this case. Please, please don't let her out of jail.:cheer:
elliek
Birthmother's beware. She has many alias's. She travels with a golden retriever named Gracie, and is deaf. One wouldn't know she is deaf except for her speech. She pick's you off adoption boards and conveniently chooses the same birthdate as you have posted. She has pulled this scam in many states as well as in Canada. If you should get contact with her, please report. We need to stop her. Thanks.
Elliek, I have charges in the works. Not sure if the solicitor will ok extradition to SC. I am working hard with law enforcement. I contacted Illinois and for some reason they are not continuing on with this. She is a transient and cannot afford the $150.00 to get out of jail. As long as she stays there she can't scam anymore.
Advertisements
Aug.1969
Elliek, I have charges in the works. Not sure if the solicitor will ok extradition to SC. I am working hard with law enforcement. I contacted Illinois and for some reason they are not continuing on with this. She is a transient and cannot afford the $150.00 to get out of jail. As long as she stays there she can't scam anymore.
I just get so angry when I think how much money we are out because of her. And also my mother. All were given because we thought she was our daughter. She impersonated and frauded us. Wrote me a cheque for $14,000+ (which bounced) and left us with an unpaid loan, unpaid car payments, and we paid her rent. Totals are close to $49,000. Just wondering if maybe if I contacted Brevard County and told them to respond to our Ontario Provincial Police for charges I have brought against her, if that would help people in the US who have been scammed.
MosconiJr
My wife wanted me to come back on and tell everyone who was scammed by Tinia and who has pressed charges against her to call Brevard County, Florida about her so that she will not be released again. The docket # is 1545459. My wife is Tinia's biological daughter, but she was adopted at age 3 years and was not raised by Tinia. However, Tinia has tried to stay in her life and has wreaked havoc on her life for many years. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, my wife will be happy to offer any information she has to help them ouwas scammed by Tinia and who has pressed charges against her to call Brevard County, Florida about her so that she will not be released again. The docket # is 1545459. My wife is Tinia's biological daughter, but she was adopted at age 3 years and was not raised by Tinia. However, Tinia has tried to stay in her life and has wreaked havoc on her life for many years. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, my wife will be happy to offer any information she has to help them out.
If I can do ANYTHING to help out to keep that "waste of skin" in jail let me know. The police have a Canada-wide warrant out for her arrest. I just feel so sorry for you to have had to put up with her all these years.
When I contacted Pinellis County jail, where she was being held presently, I was told that law enforcement has to contact them with any info. They talked to me but could not do anything legal. She will be sent to Brevard County after Pinellis is thru with her. The officer here in SC called down there and had them lift her shirt for a positive ID. That lump on her back and a small tattoo of mike where present. It is definitely her. She has been assigned a public defender on the theft charge and are awaiting trial.
Good news! SC has agreed to prosecute her when Florida is through with her. I can 't tell you how important this is. The longer we keep her off the street, the fewer victims she can scam. I thank God and everyone who has prayed for justice.:clap: :grouphug:
Advertisements
MosconiJr
Good to hear. Thanks for the update.
She is now being held in Brevard county for bank fraud. This was not a recent offense. There was an outstanding warrant that was executed when she was arrested on retail theft in Pineallis County. She is serving a 30 month sentence. When this ends South Carolina has a hold on her and she will stand trial for identity fraud. She will be tied up for awhile and not able to prey on more vulnerable victims.
[url=http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=266647529]Inmate Population Information Detail[/url]
Scammed
[url=http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=266647529]Inmate Population Information Detail[/url]
The link I entered is broken. Look under the name TERRONE, RHONDA J
Advertisements
Tinia is being brought to SC to go before the Grand Jury and face charges. I feel certain that she will be convicted. The charges I have will give her at the most 5 years. I expect her to be tried and convicted before the end of July due to the conditions that Florida has in place. If anyone has anything that she can still be charged with please try. I can only imagine how many silent victims she has left in her wake!
Thanks for the update. Her release date on the Florida Department of Corrections Web site is 09/23/2014 and I was starting to wonder....