Advertisements
Advertisements
Would appreciate any feedback on this agency. Have a 3yo adopted son (Hispanic) and would like to find a sibling for him. Anything would be appreciated. Tanya
Advertisements
Dear all,
I'm new here and saw lot's of posts concerning Spence Chapin agency. I am interested as I am considering adoption through this agency at it seems professional, nice and available. Could you please PM'ed me with your experience in your adoption process with them if you have? I don't have any home study yet and heard they could help us. Do you know how long it is to do that and if it is really time consuming (the whole process actually) ? I am afraid that my job couldn't allow me to be availabe every time for all the meetings so do not hesitate to give me your "detailed" experience in term of visits, with SW or to the birthmother and the time for the whole process if you succeeded!
Hope everything is going well for all for you and Thank you ahead of time.
Kind regards
Mary
Linny
Okay...so now it's my turn to ask. :)
I've recently pm-ed with someone about Spence-Chapin and I've contacted them as well.
Can anyone pm me about their experiences---good or bad?
Thank you ahead of time.
Sincerely,
Linny
I realize this thread is quite old, so perhaps I am simply sending my question into the void! However, much like others on this thread I am considering working with Spence Chapin. My partner and I are mostly drawn to its secular and pro-LGBT adoption policy (even though we are a heterosexual couple, this is very important to us). However, in finalizing our decision we would like to know a bit more about the experiences of other adoptive parents with Spence-Chapin. For example, what would you say is the main drawback to working with Spence-Chapin as opposed to a smaller, lesser known agency? I would greatly appreciate any info based on personal experience that you feel comfortable sharing.
Thank you,
Hester