Advertisements
Advertisements
Please bear with me if this is the wrong place to post this -
We're an Indian couple residing in the US for a long time. My wife and I have been blessed with twins after a long quest for children.
The twins were born through IVF and as part of the procedure we also have several additional embryos.
KNowing how desperately we sought children, I don't think we can abandon the embryos or donate them to research.
We want to donate them to Indian couples in the US. Can someone answer these questions
1. What's the best way to search for couples who might be interested ? Any website, message board, etc?
2. Are there any adoption related rules and procedures to follow when donating embryos to others ?
Thanks
I know there are agencies that will accept embryos for "adoption" by others.
Adoption.com is not a matching site and so it is against the rules here for anyone to contact you offering to adopt your embryos, as it would also be against the rules for you to contact someone offering your embryos for adoption. Please contact either myself or one of the other moderators if you recieve such requests.
Advertisements
Vaylan
We're an Indian couple residing in the US for a long time. My wife and I have been blessed with twins after a long quest for children.
The twins were born through IVF and as part of the procedure we also have several additional embryos.
KNowing how desperately we sought children, I don't think we can abandon the embryos or donate them to research.
We want to donate them to Indian couples in the US. Can someone answer these questions
1. What's the best way to search for couples who might be interested ? Any website, message board, etc?
2. Are there any adoption related rules and procedures to follow when donating embryos to others ?
Thanks
Dear Vaylan,
Congratulations on your successful IVF. We have discovered there are lot of issues in adopting from India. But, we are open and love to adopt embryos. We have recently been working with an agency who specialize in embryo adoption to adopt any available Indian embryos. The process is not as extensive as the complete adoption process but does involve many parts of it. We would be grateful if anyone would donate their unused embryos. I would greatly appreciate if you could PM or email me so we can work this out. My mail ID - grmanu at yahoo
Best regards,
Manu
Vaylan
Thanks
Vaylan,
We have been recentely working with an agency for adopting indian embryos. They should be able to assist you in placing the embryos for adoption. Even though the embryo donation is foreseen as any normal adoption process it undergoes a much constricted version of the entire cycle.
PM me if you need more details.
Regards,
Rao
Hi,
We are also Indian couple looking for adopting Embryo's. There seems to be lot of agencies through which you can donate.
Though we are interested in directly contacting you, I am not sure if that is the right way. You can probably contact [url=http://www.embryoadoption.org/]Embryo Adoption & Donation[/url] for more info.
Regards
VN
I have the same issue here. What is the best way to donate the surplus indian embryos to some good agencies. You can PM me if possible.
Advertisements
You just don't know how excited I am to see this post! I am an adoptive parent through embryo donation. My daughter is ethnic Chinese and I am African-American. I'm not trying to pressure you into placing your embryos but I have to say that I am so thankful her birth parents made that choice for her!
You may want to contact an agency. PM me if you want a list.
Does anyone have more info on how to do an embryo adoption of Indian embryos in the US? I am in CA and dont know how to go about looking, does anyone have any ideas of how to look for Indian embryos to adopt? ANy info would be so helpful. I have had several failed IUI/IVF and thought i might consider this. Thank you so much.
We are desperately seeking Indian embryos after several failed IVF attempts. we would be very grateful if you could please reply privately and let us know the name of the agency. Thank you very much. Please help us.
Hi Vaylan,
We have tried 3 IVF's and 3 of them failed . We are looking for INDIAN EMBRYOS .Can you please send private message to my email wannabmom10@gmail.com
Please help us . I hope you understand our situation.
Vaylan
Thanks
Advertisements
Hello I am of Indian origin and my husband and I have been trying to have children for the past 5 years. We have already had a homestudy completed and are ready. If you still have embryos that you wish to donate, please let me know . Thank you.
Advertisements
Hi all
I also have surplus embryos which I would like to donate. We are Indian Hindu family staying in USA from last 10 yrs
If you need embryo pls contact me on sayalid1000@gmail.com
Pls share some details about your journey
Thanks
Hi
I have a few embryos that i would also like to donate
I am british born, we are hindu gujarati
if interested email me jmodi.uk.ny@gmail.com
Embryos are in LA