Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Shelly Lynn Duncan
I was born Aug 22/1963 at King's Daughters Hosp. in Duncan BC. Birthmom was born 1940, English/Can. ethnic origin, Anglican, not married as of 1963, was middle child of older sister(26), younger brother(22). Birth Grandma born 1917 and separated. Birthmother put up two children for adoption previously to me (you think she'd learn after one). Anyway...WOULD LOVE TO FIND MY TWO OLDER SIBLINGS.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By valerie
i am from duncan bc , to let you know that kings daughter hospital had burned down in 1967 but you mite want to try the cowichan hospital in duncan bc to see if they can help you find her and have you tryed to get a duncan phone book or try this web site to let you know i am in the same vote as you yes i am also adoptee who is searching ,i was born in richmond bc march 27 1970 leighen@shaw.ca
good luck in finding her
Originally Posted By Ann
What are the odds, but I was born in Kelowna, B.C. December 7/59 and was told that my birth mother gave me and one other up for adoption also.
Originally Posted By Ann
What are the odds, but I was born in Kelowna, B.C. December 7/59 and was told that my birth mother gave me and one other up for adoption also.
I have new contact information if you're older than 50 and have same info as mine in regards to birth mother.
My birthmother was born in 1940, was of English/Can. decent and of Anglican religion, She was the middle child of an older sister aged 26 and younger brother aged 22. She was blonde, hazel eyed and short. Occupations include waitress, short order cook and office work.
Her mother was born in 1917, was of English Decent and was separated. My Birth mother was not married as of 1963. I'm looking for Birth mother but would like to find my two older siblings. Would like medical background information.
Anyone with info can contact me at
wrocker@telus.net or 250-492-8904
Wendy (adopted name)
Advertisements