Advertisements
Advertisements
Searching For Evangeline Lothrop And John H Miller. My Mother Was Put Up For Adoption- They Are Her Birthparents. She Was Born June 23, 1949 In Boston, Massachusetts. Her Birthname Is Barbara Miller. Evangeline Was 25 Years Old At The Time, So She Was Born Around 1924. john H Millerwas 47 At The Time. Occupation Listed As Shipper. They Were Supposedly Married At The Time. Evangeline;s Mother Was Blanche Lothrop Who Died In Boston In 1973/74. Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
My half brother was born at the Florence Crittenton Maternity Hospital in Brighton, MA on Feb 24, 1941. He weighed 8 lbs, 1 oz. His name was Richard Lee Smith. My mother was Evelyn Christine Smith. His father was unknown. As you can imagine, in 1941, an unwed mother was chastised, so my mother, who was herself a ward of the state was forced to give up her baby. My mother passed away 3 years ago. I would like to find my brother and meet him and tell him all about our mother.
If anyone has any information please reply, or email me at mdjpitts@msn.com.
Thank you.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I am for sure this is my Father!! I have been looking for you! I know this is an old post but if you get this please contact me at 757-572-7405.. Your Niece, Felicia Lyons
Tquote=164208]
My half brother was born at the Florence Crittenton Maternity Hospital in Brighton, MA on Feb 24, 1941. He weighed 8 lbs, 1 oz. His name was Richard Lee Smith. My mother was Evelyn Christine Smith. His father was unknown. As you can imagine, in 1941, an unwed mother was chastised, so my mother, who was herself a ward of the state was forced to give up her baby. My mother passed away 3 years ago. I would like to find my brother and meet him and tell him all about our mother.
If anyone has any information please reply, or email me at mdjpitts@msn.com.
Thank you.
[/quote]
1 Liked
 likes this.