Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Wondering
Hello, I know I shouldn't be on your board doing this but something is really bothering me. I placed a little girl for adoption 10 yrs ago through Easter House Adoption Agency. Unfortunately, I didn't do a lot of research on the agency or on adoption itself, I didn't think anyone would even do a semi-open adoption. Anyway, she was born Jan 30 1991. I want so badly to know if she is ok. There were some complications during her birth and I had to have a c-section. She spent a day in ICU because the cord was wrapped around her neck. Now that I am a nurse and am aware of what can happen, I am worried she might have CP due to the lack of oxygen. If you are reading this and think you may have adopted her please just tell me she is happy and loved. If you want to post anonymously that is fine too. I understand, (I can't say the curiosity isn't agonizing) but I will do my best to respect your privacy. Thanks .... :)
Advertisements
I may have already responded to this, if so forgive me. I also placed with Easter House only in 1986. If you need to talk, feel free to write me. you can reach me on aol at suzherm.
My son was taken by an ageny ran by the same guy who ran Easter House. I'd love to meet you. Visit my website [url]www.babybrokerwatch.com[/url] to find out more about Easter House.
Bernadette
Hi, I know this is VERY late, but i was born on 1/30/91 and adopted through Easter house. I do not have any information about my birth and I have no disabilities but I was told I was premature. I was born with blue eyes and reddish hair. I grew up to have blonde hair and hazel eyes and am about 5'4. If you have any reason to believe I am your daughter please email me at wwallack@gmail.com