Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm an adoptive mother to a son who just turned 1. It's an open adoption. I'm new to this forum. I've been searching for a good "baby book" for him but haven't found one. Everything I've seen is specific to a biological child. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find a baby book for an adopted child. I'm very surprised that it's so hard to find.
Look on amazon.com. I found one recently, can't remember the title, and ordered it. I just wish I had found it before the one I already had filled out for DD.
Advertisements
The Story Of ME is AWESOME. There is a "Adopting Me" insert you can buy, plus it's a three ring binder so you can take out pages that don't apply to you.
I made my daughter's baby book on Shutterfly. It's awesome and very personalized. I couldn't find anything that suited our open adoption and I wanted a good baby book that was focused on my daughters, not just her adoption story.
I am going through the samething :( they have on [url]www.babysakes.com[/url] you can find but I havent buy yet. they are not so beautifully like another baby book have. It's too expensive