Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello all! DH and I have decided to pursue domestic adoption. Specifically, we want a healthy, caucasian infant (gender doesn't matter) which I know we'll have to wait a long time for. The only agency I am familiar with is Adoptions Together. However, one person told me they had been waiting for a really long time through AT. Any recommendations for other agencies? We must find an agency that charges no more than 25% up front (before being matched). I would really appreciate your input. Feel free to PM me. Thanks so much!
We have used AT twice, waited 3 months first time, 6 months the second. Both cc adoptions. Our expierence was night and day between the two....they have had many changes....I used to recomend them to everyone...I no longer do...keep searching!
Advertisements
shannobananno
Hello all! DH and I have decided to pursue domestic adoption. Specifically, we want a healthy, caucasian infant (gender doesn't matter) which I know we'll have to wait a long time for. The only agency I am familiar with is Adoptions Together. However, one person told me they had been waiting for a really long time through AT. Any recommendations for other agencies? We must find an agency that charges no more than 25% up front (before being matched). I would really appreciate your input. Feel free to PM me. Thanks so much!
contact if you are still interested in adopting a baby . waiting to read from you asap or if you know of any adoptive parent that is willing and serious in adopting a baby please direct them to me (solangemooh1@yahoo.com)