Advertisements
Advertisements
Does anyone see the download links still on this page? I'm missing them if they are here.
If not, can someone email me at zackprice at hotmail.com ?
Advertisements
I find that people sometimes got too over-eager in acquiring the forms that they forgot to check their qualifications. This happened to a friend of mine. She realized a little late but nothing that can't be fixed! She sent me a checklist, and I'm gonna attach it here. Hope you guys find it useful the way I did.
Advertisements
Can someone, anyone, please please email me the final decree of adoption firm for step parent adoption? It's the last form out judge needs before we are granted our adoption. Please someone email me anything you have on the final decree of adoption. Thank you so much. God bless
Briannambruce@gmail.com
Can you please please send me these forms?
Ohmymeghannn@yahoo.com
Last update on October 29, 3:26 pm by Megan Allen.
Hey guys, any help would be appreciated. My wife and I are currently going through the stepparent adoption process in Harris County. I am adopting 'our' 7 year old son. We are using Lynda Burke Bentley, and so far have spent $20,000 (as of today) for an uncontested/problem free adoption that started in June of this year. With this in mind, we're thinking about dropping them as I feel we're being outrageously overcharged with minimal results. We're nervous that we NEED the lawyer to make sure this goes smoothly and correctly, but from the comments it seems this fear is worthless as some of you have succeeded without one and for 1% of my cost.. Can anyone help so we can put this money towards a college education instead of a house payment for an attorney? Feel free to email me at lyono1122 at g mail dot com. Thanks!!!
Advertisements
Good Morning. If anyone still has a link to these forms, could you please share as I am having a hard time finding them.
Am I missing a link somewhere for the forms or attachments? I cant find the forms in the original post and replies. Thank you!
Advertisements
I realize this is an old thread, but I'm trying to get the forms for doing a step-parent adoption in Montgomery County, Texas. It is an area just north of Houston. My wife has sole rights to the child since the biological father signed away his rights shortly after he was born. Please send them to willdavis17@gmail.com