Advertisements
Advertisements
Favourite nephew and his wife are expecting in November, and have not settled on name yet ...
I LOVE names and so should be of more assistance to them than I have been! but I thought I'd call on you all ...
They don't know if the baby is male or female - inconclusive view because baby was cuddled up facing mom's spine!
Nephew and wife's last name is WEST - should make things easier, but somehow ...
Family tradition has first born girl automatically is given her mom's first name as her middle name -
so a baby girl MUST be _______ Alicia West
Now, watch out for initials! Nephew was favouring 'Reece' for a girl, but the initials don't really work ... R A W
On the other hand, his initials are great and worth keeping - he is Barry Michael West and he has recently started a company BMW Plumbing & Heating
Friends of theirs recently had a daughter they named Avery - that was one of my suggestions - but now that's out
Alicia and I both like unusual names
I like:
Eden Alicia West
Camryn Alicia West
Burke Montgomery West
Bryden Mitchell West
Anybody else got ideas?
Thanx!
Would P.A.W. be ok for initials? What about Phoebe, Penelope, or Pepper? I also like Sydney, Scout, Nia, and Dori.
I never had much of a list going for boy names. We had our boys names figured out right away.
:)
Advertisements
Alicia is one of my favorite names. It's German meaning is "sweet". Have you tried any books or sites to help you choose names?
:love:
BabsCanada
Favourite nephew and his wife are expecting in November, and have not settled on name yet ...
I LOVE names and so should be of more assistance to them than I have been! but I thought I'd call on you all ...
They don't know if the baby is male or female - inconclusive view because baby was cuddled up facing mom's spine!
Nephew and wife's last name is WEST - should make things easier, but somehow ...
Family tradition has first born girl automatically is given her mom's first name as her middle name -
so a baby girl MUST be _______ Alicia West
Now, watch out for initials! Nephew was favouring 'Reece' for a girl, but the initials don't really work ... R A W
On the other hand, his initials are great and worth keeping - he is Barry Michael West and he has recently started a company BMW Plumbing & Heating
Friends of theirs recently had a daughter they named Avery - that was one of my suggestions - but now that's out
Alicia and I both like unusual names
I like:
Eden Alicia West
Camryn Alicia West
Burke Montgomery West
Bryden Mitchell West
Anybody else got ideas?
Thanx!