Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
wishfulthinker
I agree. Teenagers are moody and going through a lot in their daily lives with drama, school work, growing up, peer pressure, etc. To top that all off with throwing a bmom in the mix, well that's just icing on the cake. I would walk a fine line with him at such a tender age. I mean, I remember how I was at that age and now I have my kids that age, and if I had had two mothers - wow, I would probably play them against eachother to get my way. The amom is his mother - the one who's raised him and lays down the rules, she has that utimate right. As the bmom, I think it would be a good idea to kind of lay low. You have his whole adult life to forge a relationship. He still has a lot of growing up to do - with the guidance of his aparents.
I cannot believe you said what you said in this posting. I think you should try to be a little bit more sensitive toward this person for the courage that she has to come here and express herself. I also think that since her reason for giving her child up for adoption is what it is, she has all the right to be mom number 2. I really just cant believe you said such a thing. People really amaze me sometime. The amom doesn't have the ultimate right just because. She has the "legal" obligation. Just because she adopted this child does not take away the blood relation this woman has to her son. And the fact that she is creating a relationship with the boy prooves that. I for one do not believe that people should be treated with such disrespect because they had to give their children up for adoption. Be a little more sensitive to the entire situation. Please.