Advertisements
Advertisements
BEWARE. All persons involved in the adoption triad should read this message. I was scammed by Tinia Carol Holder. Many other innocent people were scammed as well. We opened up our home to her and welcomed her to our family. She betrayed us by posing as my birthdaughter, taking our love and our money. Anyone having any contact with her should contact their local police. In Minnetoka, Minnesota, an police officer building a case against her. In Ontario, Canada, there is also a case being brought against her. She is very good at what she does. She has an extensive criminal past and many alias's.
My wife wanted me to come back on and tell everyone who was scammed by Tinia and who has pressed charges against her to call Brevard County, Florida about her so that she will not be released again. The docket # is 1545459. My wife is Tinia's biological daughter, but she was adopted at age 3 years and was not raised by Tinia. However, Tinia has tried to stay in her life and has wreaked havoc on her life for many years. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, my wife will be happy to offer any information she has to help them out.
Advertisements