Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By PJ
Hi! My name is PJ and I am an adopted adult. I am 43 and live in Elmira, NY. I would like to correspond with other adoptees about the unique feelings and situations adoptees experience. I am not actively searching at present but enjoy talking to people and feel the need to speak with other adoptees. Hope to hear from you soon and find many e-friends. Thanks! PJ
(pjaprilsmom@iwon.com)
Originally Posted By amanda
Pj. my name is amanda andi'm not adopted but my husband wasand his adopted family never told him why he was adopted or what his birth families name was at all. Now he won't even talk about it because he says it was to painful to know. But if your looking for firends to tlak to i would be happy to talk with you any time of day either by computer or by regular mail. My address is 29253 s. 4470 rd. vinita, oklahoma. 74301. My husband was born in new york in april 24,1961 and adopted around 1963 or 1965 possibily at long island jewish hospital but that information is unknown for sure. I am trying to find his birth family so i can get information about them and i can give them information about him. So please if you know of any web sites that i can visit and try to get help that would be much helpful and I will try to help you find your family if you would like I spend about 16 hours in front of the computer doing things like this so i pretty much know the adoption web sites like the back of my hand. Please if you like me to help you look for your family please send information about your self and I will start a file on you and try to locate sonme information. I would need your birth date, Name at time of birth, Location of birth, possibly your birth parents frist and last names, And if you would like your ssn. to help the search because maybe your birth parents would remember the ssn. and some identifing marks like hair color, eye color, birth marks or anything else you think would help.
Your new friend, Amanda
God speed and many happy prayers, Don't give up someone is looking for you while your looking for them.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Yvonne
Hi PJ! I am a 33 yr old adoptee searching for my family. I am not actively searching becuase I have hit a brick wall and don't know what else to do, but I am also interested in talking with other New York Adoptees and discuss the process of searching and see if we can help eachother.
Originally Posted By Jodi
Hi Yvonne,
I'm also a searching adoptee. If you'd like to email each other about our searches my email address is jodi01331@yahoo.com. I could use an e-pal, how about you? Hope to talk to you soon.
Jodi
Originally Posted By jodi
hi im Lavon age 22 and i just Like to wrigth you evey day when im not so bisses ok so e-mail me Lavon@yaoo.com ok 199333
Advertisements
Originally Posted By jodi
i wood Like to be your e-pal ime time so
here is my e-mail Lavon@yahoo.com
Originally Posted By Kay
Hi All,
I seem to be the youngest so far. I'm 21 and have been trying to find something since I was 16. I have always felt the need to talk to someone, but no one in my life truly understands. I'd love a chance to talk to someone who shares my feelings.
starfire20@aol.com
Originally Posted By Mary
Hi PJ,I am also an adopted adult and would like to be able to chat with another adoptee about the issues that we(as adoptees face)I am 39 and live in Corning.Hey.......wer'e neighbors!Please fee free to e-mail me.M10031@aol.com
Originally Posted By Mary
Hi PJ, I am also an adult adopteeand would like to talk to other adoptees because I think that they would understand my feelings about being an adoptee.Feel free to e- mail me if you'd like to.By the way.....I live in Corning. M10031@aol.com
Advertisements