Advertisements
Advertisements
Male born 26 October 1968 at St. Josephs Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island after a 40 week pregnancy. Birth name given was Paul. Delivery occured after a 4 hour 40 minute labor at 9:39pm. Birth weight was 7lbs. Discharge weight was 6lbs 12 1/2oz. Born with a large mole on the lower left of back. Adoption was through the Childrens Friends and Services via Mr. George T. Harper of the service. Agreement of placement was 17 April 1969. Adoption was finalized in Rehobeth, Mass on 27 June 1969 Adoptive parents lived in Rehobeth, Mass at the time (adoptive father was in the military). Searching for birth mother/father or any other birth relatives. Both adoptive parents have passed and looking for some closure.:thanks:
I have hoped for so many years that someone would recoginze my information. I don't want to bother or distrupt any lives, I just want my biological family to know that I turned out just fine, but would love to get in contact with them. There has always been an empty place in my heart, I have been saving it for them.
Advertisements
Hi-
I am searching for my half brother who was born in the late 60's in Rhode Island. I know that the biological father was in the military. I have a birth date of April 26th 1967 but I am unsure if this date is accurate.
I am hoping to find my brother to share important health information regarding our mother as well was establish a relationship.
I saw your post and had to reply.
i hope to hear from Catherine
sorry if this is a double posted message....
Adoption records will be opened for those 25yrs old and older begining July 1st, actually the 2nd cause the first is Sunday. Just go to the Office of Vital Statistics and pay a $20 search fee. I cant wait to find out my info !!! Good luck to you...
Awesome!...I imagine that if I am not in state that I can also get this information...I'll have to check out the RI Vital Statistics page...Thank you very much..
Advertisements
SuaSponte75
Awesome!...I imagine that if I am not in state that I can also get this information...I'll have to check out the RI Vital Statistics page...Thank you very much..
Just google RI adoption laws and the link to the Vital Stats or Dept of Health should come up. Again, good luck to you !!!
I finally got my original birth certificate:banana:
Soooo, now the task of locating my birth parents...Not getting my hopes up too high, but this is a big step for me...
By chance, if 732 Dexter Street, Central Falls, Rhode Island rings a bell, please let me know...
I don't want to list last names so I will post this in additon to the street name, town....BM first name was Sheila, BF first name was Edward....If any of this sounds remotely familiar, please contact me...