Advertisements
Advertisements
I Cannot Remember Her Exact Date Of Birth But Her Mother Cynthia Lee Schoonover Went To Prison For Abuse In 1994, We Tried To Fight For Her But My Mother At The Time Would Have Been The Only Sutibal Person To Place Her With Since My Name Was Not Listed On The Birth Certificate As Her Dad It Was Hard For Me To Get Her But I Am Her Dad. Vallerie Was Born in Collin County In Texas In April I Think 6 Or 7 From The Time Frame Of 1988 To 1990 We Believe The Adoption May Have Taken Place In Tarrent County Near Fort Worth Texas. That Is Where Her Mother Lived When The Abuse Took Place. Her Mother Is not Allowed Around Minors[/b ]so Please If She Ever Post No One Help Her You Would Understand If You Looked Her Up Under Sex Offenders
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
trying to get info to you? justinbusdriver@yahoo.com please email me!
I Cannot Remember Her Exact Date Of Birth But Her Mother Cynthia Lee Schoonover Went To Prison For Abuse In 1994, We Tried To Fight For Her But My Mother At The Time Would Have Been The Only Sutibal Person To Place Her With Since My Name Was Not Listed On The Birth Certificate As Her Dad It Was Hard For Me To Get Her But I Am Her Dad. Vallerie Was Born in Collin County In Texas In April I Think 6 Or 7 From The Time Frame Of 1988 To 1990 We Believe The Adoption May Have Taken Place In Tarrent County Near Fort Worth Texas. That Is Where Her Mother Lived When The Abuse Took Place. Her Mother Is not Allowed Around Minors[/b ]so Please If She Ever Post No One Help Her You Would Understand If You Looked Her Up Under Sex Offenders