Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is Jesse. I was born in Panama City, Panama at the Santo Tomas Hospital in Nov 1976. I was adopted by my adoptive parents when I was very young (1 day old).
I'm interested in finding my birth parents. I have very little information to go on, and I am listed as an "abandoned minor" on my birth certificate. I do have a few more places to look, but I've got a few questions.
First of all, has anyone in the forum been in similar circumstances? Secondly, say I am fortunate enough to find a name or names. How would I go about finding that person? People are difficult to track down in the US, so I can only imagine it will be more difficult in Panama.
I'm planning on a trip to Panama City, hoping I can find more information being there in person. Thanks for any information / advice anyone can provide!
Jesse
1 Liked
 likes this.
HELLO!!! and good afternoon wherever youre living. My name is jason .WOW. your story hits home. I WAS also adopted from panama city in 1982 from the SAME hospital under the same circumstances. Im flyin down next week to discover everything. Since this comment its been 12yrs so im hoping you respond. I cant wait to fill this hole. Did you find anything out? Contacts? I know how to get ahold of records and unfortunately i probably wont be able to find my birth parents. Any info is appreciate. Thanks
Hi my name is Jesse. I was born in Panama City, Panama at the Santo Tomas Hospital in Nov 1976. I was adopted by my adoptive parents when I was very young (1 day old).
I'm interested in finding my birth parents. I have very little information to go on, and I am listed as an "abandoned minor" on my birth certificate. I do have a few more places to look, but I've got a few questions.
First of all, has anyone in the forum been in similar circumstances? Secondly, say I am fortunate enough to find a name or names. How would I go about finding that person? People are difficult to track down in the US, so I can only imagine it will be more difficult in Panama.
I'm planning on a trip to Panama City, hoping I can find more information being there in person. Thanks for any information / advice anyone can provide!
Jesse
Advertisements