Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for help regarding the Safe Havens in Arizona. I am looking for someone who has dealt with the Safe Havens or knows the laws about them.
I am an adoptive parent that was contacted by a birthmother and in our conversation we discussed the Safe Havens. I am not going into detail about her life but I feel the need to help her learn about Safe Havens.
I do have my lawyers looking into her situation but I just want to make sure she knows the truth about about them.
I will print all your responses and talk to her about them.
I know I am an adoptive parent but I am also a birthmother and I will always look out for the birthmother and her baby before my own needs. Even if I do not get this child, I want to make sure she and her baby is safe.
Please share your story if you have dealt with ARIZONIA Safe Havens only.
Thank you for your help.
This is many months later, but there was just a story in the Arizona Daily Star in Tucson last week about safe haven at UMC. I only skimmed the article. They quoted Vicki Began, one of the hospital vice presidents.
I know Vicki. She is a very gracious, kind person. If you have not gotten the information you were seeking, you could call UMC hospital and ask for Vicki Began and tell her it is about safe haven laws. I am sure she would be very helpful.
Advertisements