Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I am looking for my birthfather Richard Anthony Osborne - called Rick. He was originally from Ontario - his father was called "Bud" and mother passed away some years ago "Catherine" maybe - his sisters name is Joyce Osborne but may have changed name through marriage.
Richard was together with my birthmother Janette Elsie Potts in Barrhead in 1981/1982, circa. He married in the late '80s and got divorced a few years later. A name that "pops up" alot is "Adele".
I do not know where he is - but I am looking for him - I would like to meet you.
Kind Regards,
Crystal Anne
Born: Oct. 4th 1982 at Barrhead General Hospital
Placed for adoption: Nov.8th 1982
Adoption finalized: 14th febuary 1983
Mother: Janette Elsie Potts
Siblings: Melanie - Melissa - Leon - Jamie
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi,
I am looking for my birthfather Richard Anthony Osborne - called Rick. He was originally from Ontario - his father was called "Bud" and mother passed away some years ago "Catherine" maybe - his sisters name is Joyce Osborne but may have changed name through marriage.
Richard was together with my birthmother Janette Elsie Potts in Barrhead in 1981/1982, circa. He married in the late '80s and got divorced a few years later. A name that "pops up" alot is "Adele".
I do not know where he is - but I am looking for him - I would like to meet you.
Kind Regards,
Crystal Anne
Hi,
Kind Regards,
Crystal Anne
Hi my name is Rick Osborne and iknew your birth mother not too sure how this works thanks