Advertisements
Advertisements
Several years ago, my husband and I adopted two children from Poland. Shortly afterwards (1 week) my husband's, lying, cheating no good ex-friend turned him into Child Protective Services. Needless to say, I was devasted by thought for sure this would pass. CPS for some crazy reason (after 1 week) convicted my husband of child neglect. I was mortified because he didn't do anything to deserve that. One year later after hiring an attorney, the decision was reversed stating he never should have been convicted in the first place. Unfortunately, that followed us like a bad penny in all of our adoption reports. Now, several years later, we want to adopt the 2 siblings of our already adopted children. The Polish Agency we used the first time offered no support, lied to us, and told us never to contact the Orphanage in Poland and then secretly adopted their siblings out. We have hired a Polish attorney who had been keeping in touch with the Centers and the Nun in the Orphanage regarding these siblings, but the Nun and the Centers never told our attorney that they would be adopted out. The centers told our attorney that they have an unfavorable opinion of our family, but never gave us a chance to have our day in court. We provided letters from our doctor stating that our children are in a loving family and they are thriving, but that still did not matter. We believe that corruption is involved and this woman facilitator bribed the centers. This agency's attorney also covertly changed the jurisdiction of the court to hide this in Poland from our attorney. Is there anything we can do to stop this corruption? This facilitator is nothing but corrupt, unethical and could careless about keeping kids together. Kids are used as a commodity.