Advertisements
Advertisements
Is there any legal advice or support groups for adoptees in the St. Petersburg area at all?
I'm a late discovery adoptee in need of some support locally. Do not have the funds to pay for services.
Anyone willing to connect in this area, please let me know.
Hello,
I am an adult adoptee searching for my birth family in St petersburg Fl. Please contact me and I would love to share resources with you.:grouphug:
Advertisements
I have been searching for my brother given up at birth (I was 7 years old). I know of many free search engines and web sites to search.... let me know if I can help. Thank you
Hi- I am a birthmom- I go to the meetings in Lakeland. This group is for every angle of adoption- it is a small group of wonderful people- I attached the flyer. Hope to see you! Kelly
Separated by Adoption?
Concerned United Birthparents, Inc. (CUB) announces local peer support group meeting in Lakeland.
CUB is a nationwide, non-profit organization founded in 1976 by women who had surrendered children for adoption. The organization has since grown to include adoptees, siblings, birthfathers, adoptive parents and others who have been affected by adoption.
CUB monthly support group meetings offer a safe, confidential, and nurturing environment to explore personal experiences related to adoption, relinquishment, search and reunion (or rejection). For those of us who have felt isolated, it is a tremendous relief to communicate with others who understand our experience.
Lakeland area support group:
Date / Time: 4th Saturday of the month at noon
3140 Troy Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33803
Cost: Free - membership is not required
Contact: Patty Collings, museumfan@earthlink.net 863-299-0767 [url=http://www.CUBirthparents.org]Concerned United Birthparents, Inc.[/url]
Hi, i am an adoptee from St.Petersburg Florida, pinellas county, i was sent to a foster home in Tampa, and later sent to the Children's Home Society in Jacksonville.
I had 1 sister and 1 half sister. I was adopted with my half sister back in the late 60's. Looking for the Bias family, if any one knows. My birth name was Leland Bias.
My adoptive name is Robert Dickinson, please contact me, may be we can help each other.
dwwstp@hotmail.com