Advertisements
Advertisements
I have some 7 or 8 cans (12.9 oz) of Enfamil Lipil w/Iron Baby Formula, for babies 0-12 months. Expiration date: 04/09
Yours for free. You have to pay for shipping charges; I have a Paypal account for that.
PM me if you're interested, and to give me your address so I can find out how much the shipping charges would be.
If more than one person is interested, I can divide it!
Advertisements
Okay so apparently pediatricians gets lots of free baby formula samples that usually expires sitting on their shelves.
And the reason they don't give them out is because nobody asks for it.
I never thought that there will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with his help, with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka
Hi guys, I don’t have much to say right now rather than to say thank you to Dr Amber for rescuing me and my family from poverty. I love playing the lottery but winning big is always the issue for me. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Amber whose lottery spell made me a winner of $360,000,000 million dollars cash prize on the jackpot lottery game I played just by giving me sure winning numbers within 3 days to play the lottery game after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good and I’ve started to live my dream life after 14 years of playing the lottery. Thank you Dr Amber for I’m very grateful for all you’ve done for me and my family. You can call or message Dr Amber via WhatsApp with +1 (318) 306-5044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or visit: amberlottotemple.com for more information.
Advertisements