Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a female adoptee, born on 6/1/69 at a hospital in okc. I have the name of the hospital and the lawyers name plus the birthmothers. Please contact me if you may have any information please. thank you.:grouphug:
I Am Also Adopted From Okc,i Have Looked For My Bparents For 20 Yrs.now And I Think A Search Angel Has Found Them But I Wrote A Letter And They Haven't Wrote Back Yet.mine Is 12/16/68 At St Anthony's .if I Can Help Please Let Me Know
Advertisements
Lisa,
I am from OKC and still in the area and have been reunited with my bparents for nearly three years now. We first communicated on 12/14/05. I read that you are waiting to hear back from your bparents. I don't want to burst your bubble. I understand how hard it is waiting but do realize that they may be very frightened of this and it will take time for them to process it all. Everyone reacts to this differently and everyone needs time as hard as that is to hear. I hope the best for you.
Oklahomakid,
There is a search angel (no charge) in the Tulsa area that is a jewel. With you having your birth mothers name she may be able to help you. Her email is LLCGRAMMIE@aol.com. I hope she can help you as much as she has me. I suggest you email her and give her all the info you have available. She is usually good about replying back quickly. Best wishes for you.
Thanks I Am Giving Them Time,i Have A Half Brother That Is Mentally Challenged And She Has Never Went To See Him Since They Took Him Away 41 Yrs. Ago,i'm Not Sayin She's Bad,but I Just Want To See What She Looks Like.
My Amom Was The Best Mother She Could Be,that's Why I'm A Good Person Today She Taught Me Not To Hate My Bmom Cuz She Was A Drunk And Barfly,and Left My Father To Raise Me,and He Was A Drunk,yes A Little Anger But I Want Her To See Her Grandkids And See That They Did Do The Best For Me... Sorry I'm Rambling But It's So Close But So Far Away.