Advertisements
Advertisements
I would recommend maybe looking into getting your tubes tied if you really do not wish to have children ever. It sounds like you are very fertile and no BC has helped you. Hang in there and check with some agencies when you get farther along. Don't panic tho, many families want to adopt, especially newborns. So I am sure it wont be hard for you to place your baby. Stay Strong!
Advertisements
Do you know where your first child was placed? Do you have any contact with the family? Do you like the family? If so, maybe you could ask them if they would take the brother/sister that you are having. It would be wonderful if the babies could be raised together, so they would have that blood relationship.
If I may ask, how old are you and do you have family? The first thing on your agenda should be caring for your unborn child at this very moment...get to planned parenthood they can get you on pre-natal vitamins and get you under a Doctors care! I agree with MAMAS...If it is at all possible,(since you NEVER want children), try to see if the last couple you placed with will take this sibling. It will be viatally important to your first child to have blood sibling to be raised with. You sound as if you may be 2+ months along..so you do have time. Free clinics are there for a reason..use them, they also will be willing to help with whatever you decide. Please be very cautious to some of your private replies...ther ar people who will do anything to get a child. Please keep coming to talk..we will be her ...Peace and Serenity!:grouphug:
Lindsay, I wouldn't really consider getting your tubes tied as an option at your age!
Not sure any doctor would do it (am I right in thinking you're only 18?). I went through many years thinking I didn't want to have kids either, but when I finally found the right guy (at the age of 36) I did.
quantum
Lindsay, I wouldn't really consider getting your tubes tied as an option at your age!
Not sure any doctor would do it (am I right in thinking you're only 18?). I went through many years thinking I didn't want to have kids either, but when I finally found the right guy (at the age of 36) I did.
she is only 18??? ohh i thought she was older
Advertisements
lindseyleann
i dont know if any1 here remembers me or not i got pregnant last year and hda a baby in july that i gave away and now i am pregnant again and i dont know what to do i guess the pill didnt work
last time was awful and i dont want to do that again so please tell me what to do to give this baby away without the same problem i had laste time
hi i wanted to know when ur having the baby and if we can be friends
Hello,
I am in search of my first child. I am very interested in finding a child to adopt. If you'd like to discuss this please contact me.
Thanks so much.
Hi Lindsey,
My heart goes out to you. I know this must be a very scary time in your life, I wish I could give you advice...but this choice is so very personal.
But if you need someone to talk to...email me anytime.
and in the meantime remember that you will get through this!
Love
elle
Advertisements
Are you getting prenatal care and going to your local health clinic. Remember we are here to listen and help if we can. I know you said you wish to never have children, NEVER is a really permanent . One only knows what is in ones heart at present, tomorrow is a new light. When your baby comes , you may fall in love and decide that NEVER is just too long and maybe you were wrong! I ask you to be honest with yourself and ask if continuing to become pregnant is wise for any child, especially if you continue to relinquish. Sometimes as adults, we have to ask if our actions are hurting innocent people. When we as mothers say we never want to have children...then we do...it will eventually send that child the same message. lindsay we bond inutero with our child...the child hears you laugh...hears your cry...hears the book you read...and listens to the music you hear! One can only assume it will hear you say you NEVER want children. By relinquishing your child...you are indeed (hopefully) allowing a couple whom wish for nothing more, to become parents. We are not guaranteed these people WILL indeed be a better parent, of course agencies do their best to find qualified GOOD people, but ALL of us are prone to divorce, adultery, money issues, loss of jobs, loss of our homes, and yes even abuse. To continue as you are is not healthy for you and your innocent beautiful children. Try to get counceling, surround yourself with others that you can trust, other than agency social workers, their job is to be nice, and do what it takes to place your baby! Please keep coming to talk, and again be careful of those that are on here LOOKING to find a baby...we are here for you....:grouphug: