Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Rosemary G
My daughter was adopted in Zimbabwe, in 1964. Who do I contact to leave my name and address, in case she wants to find me?
Can on suggest that you leave the particulars of your daughter in the message list. Best of Luck God Bless & Guide you.
Advertisements
hi
I am a South African and it is difficult to trace Zimbawian adoptions. Do you know whether you were adopted in Buluwayo or Salisbury?
It is possible to trace but one needs to actually visit these offices to get quicker results.
Good luck, try Child Welfare in SA on =27 21 6744170 - they are the state adoption agency here in SA and I know in the past they have assisted SA women trace in Zim. Yours is an international trace and I think goes through an office in Switzerland.
cheers
Hi, my name is Ellie, I am also trying to trace my son that was born in Gwelo in 1982. I have had a reply from the Social welfare in Harare that the adoptive parents have moved with no forwarding address. Did you have luck with Child welfare in Cape Town. I live outside Jhb in the Vaal Triangle.
hi, i understand that you are looking for an adopted relative. i am too she is called shekenah naidoo and she was the best little sister a girl could ask for. i am looking for her and i know exacltly the kind of dispair you can feel when you cant find them. but keep hope in your heart. remember at night when you look up into the moon think that somewhere somhow they are looking at the same moon that you are. if i come across your soon on the net then i will refer him to you but please in return of my help can you help me. Shekenah is a beautiful bubly girl she was born in 1999 in october. if you hear of her or find her please remember me. thank you. i hope you have luck in finding your son.
Hi there, just an update to let you know that we have traced my son and he is living in PE. thank you for your encouragement. Regards Ellie
Advertisements