Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, I wanted to share my news. After 7 years searching , almost giving up, and a lot of random e-mails, I have found my first mom. I found her of all things on facebook! I never thought this would happen but it did and it's been wonderful. We just met for the first time this past monday and we had a beautiful day together. I had her here for a supper together with my family and everything couldn't have been better. For any of you out there touched by adoption I just want to say, don't ever give up, it is worth it no matter how hard it may seem to be during your search, try every avenue that you can think of. I wish for everyone a happy reunion when it happens.
Hugs,
Monique
Advertisements
I just ran across your post. I am so very happy for you. It's nice to hear good news from someone who has searched and reunited. I am a birth mom (55 yrs old) and have found my daughter. So far I have sent her an email (10 days ago) and am waiting and hoping she responds. I'd love to meet her some day.
God bless you.
Hum
I am so happy that you have found your daughter! What wonderful news. I hope that you hear back from her and that you have a beautiful reunion. Thank you :)