Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi,
I'm looking for my birth father--I've met birth mom but she was pretty reluctant to give me much about the sperm donor. :)
Any way, my birth father was a man who worked as a hairdresser in Vancouver, BC during 1967 and most likely out of a salon on Seymour Street or very nearby (at least that's what I got from birth mom). Again, birth mom was vague about the details but apparently he answered to one of two names: John or Frank.
Birth dad was/is of Scottish and European ancestry with a dark-ish complexion. He was/is a highly driven and intelligent person. I suspect that he remained in the industry but I've turned up nothing thus far.
What I'm looking for is assistance from anyone who may have been involved in the hair industry in the late sixties and who may shed some light upon his name and whereabouts. I'm interested in only meeting him to get some basic genetic and ancestral information. I do not anything else. I just want to button up the last end the adoption thread.
Again, John and/or Frank worked in the downtown area of Vancouver as a hairdresser during 1967 when he was with my birth mother. Apparently he may also got another young woman pregnant who worked at the same place as birth mother did. Her name was Barb/Barbara.
Many thanks to those who read this and try to see if they can help.