Advertisements
Advertisements
ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND YOUR FAMILY? SHARE YOUR STORY ON NEW TV SHOW FROM THE CREATORS OF "EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION" AND "SECRET MILLIONAIRE."
Were you adopted? Did you make the difficult decision to give a child up for adoption? Have you been searching for a parent, child, or sibling and exhausted your resources? If so, award-winning documentary producers want to hear about your experiences for a new network television program and help!
The show will explore the profound issues involved when families separate and the lengths some go to reunite, find answers, and discover lost family. Are you searching for a loved one? Do you know someone who is? If you or someone you know is seeking answers, please consider sharing your story with millions who might benefit. Together, we can make a difference! Send your story to missingfamily@rrstaff.com today!
I am a birthmom, and I'd love to tell my story, but i'm afraid its not very interesting..
Is this another like the locator where you won't get on if your story isn't interesting enough???
you can send me a PM, or privately email at
alwaysmissu7590@aol.com
thanks,
Kerri
Advertisements
Kerri,
Adoption.com is not associated with this program, so we don't know anything about it. You'll need to send an email to the email address provided to ask and get answers to any questions you may have.
Good luck!
My name is Sandy and I recently took part in this show. While I can't share many details about the events (you can see it when it airs on TV), I can say that these people were able to bring my family together after nearly 30 years!
:thanks:
For the past ten years I have written countless letters, spent hours searching registries, filled out forms, even hired a search agency - with no positive results. I thought I would never resolve all those lingering doubts and questions.....
I responded to an email that I observed on this website, half-expecting the whole thing to be one more empty promise and another major dissappointment, or worse for the show to be some trashy talk-show type of program. In lieu of my uncertainty, I decided to take a leap of faith, and I will forever be filled with gratitude that I did.
I've dreamt of the day I would reunite with my daughter a million times, and never did those dreams include camera crews. All the people involved were very pleasant and easy to work with. The opportunity of this ever becoming a reality did not embrace being on national television, certainly not for something so private, but the whole process was as close to perfection as I could have hoped. I am elated the cameras were present and I think sharing an important story such as ours, can be advantageous for anyone who has been affected by adoption.
Even though I cannot share my whole story at this point, I can tell you this - I've spent almost a decade searching for my daughter and if it weren't for this show, my belief is that my search would have lasted a lifetime.
Sincerely,
Sandy