Advertisements
Advertisements
Here are the forms that were originally posted by TXTaylor - thought it would be a good idea to repost them for new comers as it took me a while to find them on here. If you can not download them please send me an email to jpolanco416@yahoo.com and I will forward you the documents.
I will post the rest of the documents in a minute
superdad1212
:dance: Thank You:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
I'm currently trying to file these and living in Travis County (Austin) I wanted to know if these forms still worked or if I should try to find updated ones at the Law Library?
Advertisements
I need info on how to proceed or get a TPR form, no adoption involved.
My child has an abusive good for nothing bio 'dad'. It is in our best intrest, and has recently become critical that my child and I relocate.
He was helping me barely cover bills, but is suddenly avoiding us and blowing all his money partying...I fear hes possibly back on drugs.
I want to get a TPR of some sort and see if he will cooperatively sign his rights over, allowing us to move. We have never had anything in writing or been to court.
It is my understanding (from a lawyer that I can't afford) that legally we can move because of this. I was also told it is in my best interest to tell him before hand. I fear he will fight me just because he can, even though we haven't heard from him for over a month, even Christmas. HAVING THIS FORM will really help me.
The lawyers I spoke to claim I can't GET this done, no judge will allow it...they don't seem to want to help. There must be a way...Please :< I'm desperate
mon1caa
do you have one for the biological father voluntary relinquishment of parental rights? and I am wondering the same thing, are this all the forms we need? please help my son is getting old and thinks my husband is his real dad.
I am also looking for the biological father voluntary relinquishment form. Does anyone know where I can find this? The closest I can find is the father's affidavit of waiver of interest in child, but I am not sure if it will work because we have already gone to court fighting for child support. PLEASE HELP!!!
I am not able to see any of the forms when I click on them, it just goes to a blank white screen. I am trying to find Relenquishment papers for the father, but i don't think the affidacit of waiver of intrest in child will work since we have been having severe child support issues. If anyone can please send me the papers that would be wonderfull! JenniferSBellamy@yahoo.com Thank you!
Advertisements
my situation is that my ex-husband, bio father, to my 17 & 15 yr old kids has not seen them in 7 years. he does pay c.s. b/c it's employer withheld. i have been w/ my current husband, step=dad for 7 years and he wants to adopt and both the kids have agreed. i don't think my ex will disagree, his only concern is that he has to pay cs
so do i need to have every one of those forms filled out that are in the two previous posts for texas?
we are in floyd county?
do i have to have an attorney or can i do all these myself?
are there instructions on which forms to do first? and when things need to be done.
my 17 yr dd is in a hurry to get it done, she wants her name changed.
thanks to anyone that can help.
Thank you for posting these form. I really appreciate it. I am trying to help my wife get all this started so when I get home from Iraq i can adopt my step daughter because mine. Her biological father is a tool. Thank you!!!
Where could I find these same forms for Missouri:thanks:
I am having a difficult time finding these forms for Missouri
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to getting these forms out. I believe in Divine Appointments and 2 years later God knew I needed these and he used you to help. Thank you so much SMullin
Advertisements
Anybody have an idea of where to get involuntary forms, my sons father has been out of his life for 9 years in and out of prison, i want to get his rights terminated without him having to sign something as i have no idea where he is currently at
do you have these forms. I too am looking for these exact forms being that I am the grandmother attempting to adopt my grandson in Travis County Texas. My daughter agreed to volunteer terminate her parental rights.
jessweet
Here are the forms that were originally posted by TXTaylor - thought it would be a good idea to repost them for new comers as it took me a while to find them on here. If you can not download them please send me an email to jpolanco416@yahoo.com and I will forward you the documents.
I will post the rest of the documents in a minute
I am in need of the Affidavit of Voluntary Relinquishment of Parental Rights for prospective adoptive parent. The only copy I have found was for release to a facility. I am trying you by email as well. Thank you :)
Long shot....any chance you still have these forms? My husband and I have been looking everywhere with no luck.
Advertisements
Hello,
Has anyone received the needed docs?
Could you please send them to me? aliciajeffcot06@yahoo.com
Long shot....any chance you still have these forms? My husband and I have been looking everywhere with no luck.