Advertisements
Advertisements
Have any of you used adoption attorney Lauren Feingold? She is out of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida? We were recently put in touch with her & she seems great. I would appreciate any feedback. Please PM me.
thx
AS
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Can anyone share information and your experience with this lawyer and the adoption process? Would highly appreciate it.
Advertisements
We have recently been pointed in her direction, would love to know more...please PM me. We have 4 bio daughters, 10, 8, 6, and 4. God has put the call of adoption on my heart since I was a young girl...we are ready to get the ball rolling! Thanks!!
My husband and I are also looking at Lauren Feingold - does anybody have any information they can PM me with? Thanks so much!
Advertisements
I just sent you an email requesting info. Does anyone have any information on Lauren Feingold yet? My husband and I might be matched with a situation she has but we are 1200 miles away so very careful. any info is appreciate. Thanks
We are considering Lauren Feingold. Would love hear of experiences from others. Please PM me with information.
Thanks so much
I too am interested in any information, I know this post is older, however, if you could PM me with any info it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Advertisements