Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, I have posted several on here, my 2 year old grandson, Connor is diagnosed with autism, we want to know if it is on my side of family? Just like the marfan's with my son? We know that is hereditary, please, please, I really want to know you, I found out that my birth dad has very common name so I bet my Mom is Peggy Whelan? I was born Stephanie Clare Whelan and baptized at holy name cathedral in chicago, il in feb 61, adopted feb. 14 61 to great parents but would love to meet my birth ones, I do not judge people, I myself gave up a daughter 30 yrs. ago when Iwas just 17, we met over a year ago and she met my kids for the first time last month, it was great!! So, please call me, email me, send me a letter, anything, I have always loved you in my heart, there is a big space in there for my birth relatives! I know I have an aunt also, just do not know her name, so, please get a hold of me, life is too precious to waste, I really want to meet you, so does my 80 year old adoptive mom! My dad passsed away almost 3 yrs. ago but I know he wants it too! Thank you!:love: