Advertisements
Advertisements
I hope this is within the rules that I read, if not please remove or edit. :)
Here is what we are doing & the website if you would like to check it out more. Thanks for your time!
"Hello everyone,
The ladies that make up the board for Two Hearts for Hope are having a Custom Flag Quilt raffle for Kim Prud'homme. Those of you familiar with Two Hearts know that Kim is one of the founders of Two Hearts. Kim & her husband David are in the process of adopting their Daughter from Russia. They have two sons at home, Noah(4) who was also born in Russia & Joshua(2) who was born in Kazakhstan. The boys are excited about their sister who Noah nicknamed Miss Bear.Ӕ Kim has a generous heart for orphans & is always willing to help others in need so here is a chance for us to give back & help a child come home to her waiting family.
The raffle will run from March 1st-30th. The winner will be chosen on March 31st. Tickets will be $5 each. The winner will be able to choose from the following countries:
Kazakhstan, China, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Russia & Guatemala.
The Kazakhstan quilt is being made & will be ready to ship by early April. If someone chooses one of the other countries please allow 2-3months for it to be made. My (Ann) Aunt will be making it. She has many, many years of quilting experience & I can promise that no matter what quilt is chosen it will be beautiful! This will be a unique & precious keepsake for you & your child(ren).
[url=http://customflagraffles.blogspot.com/]Custom Flag Quilt Raffle[/url]