Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Laurie
I am looking for my brother he was adopted in Kitchener Ontario by the CAS. He will be 33 years old in July 1968. Anyone knowing anything it would be appreciated. I am not sure about the birthdate.
Originally Posted By Edel Hunter
I have an adopted brother, who was born in Hamilton, Ontario on 18th July 1968. I think his birth name was Sean David Gay. Is this the link you are looking for? I too am adopted, and have recently been reunited with my b.mother.
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Edel Hunter
Sorry, I am not from Canada, and have just looked up where Kitchener is, and very much doubt that my adoptive brother is how you are looking for, as he was adopted near Toronto. Sorry for the confusion
Edel
Originally Posted By Cal
I 2 am searching for my family members. The Bday is off, but everything else fits me. Please contact me at: thebears120900@yahoo.com
I will give more info if you contact me.
I have a friend that was born July 4,1968. I beleive he was adopted from Toronto but he doesn't have much info.Can you give anymore info?
Archive
Originally Posted By Laurie
I am looking for my brother he was adopted in Kitchener Ontario by the CAS. He will be 33 years old in July 1968. Anyone knowing anything it would be appreciated. I am not sure about the birthdate.
Hello there my name is Lori from Toronto Ontario Canada. I am a search angel for a very good buddy of mine and his date of birth is JANUARY 24 1968. Male born in Kitchener Ontario. Was soon adopted after his birth we believe. That is fantastic that you have alredy met your birth mom?? Antway Please email me back I am interested of your bro. lori001133@yahoo.ca
Advertisements