Advertisements
Advertisements
I am sorry. I am not satisfied with the decision you have taken.If you love your daughter that much then why are you given her to adopted parents. Its a cruelty you are done to your child.
I want to say something to students.Those who need the [URL="http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com/"]coursework writing service[/URL] they can refer this link.
Advertisements
But this is not for you to be satisfied with. I placed my sweet girl 15 years ago... This isn't something that happened yesterday. It's not something you need to be ok with.... I have contact with her and see her and she calls me mom... Our relationship is beautiful and she is happy and understands why she was placed for adoption... Would you rather people have abortions then place a child they are unable to raise because they do not have the means to do so. My reasoning is not for your understanding or satisfaction... Don't use my tread as a way to teach others that adoption is a horrible thing because it is not.
rahulsey
But this is not for you to be satisfied with. I placed my sweet girl 15 years ago... This isn't something that happened yesterday. It's not something you need to be ok with.... I have contact with her and see her and she calls me mom... Our relationship is beautiful and she is happy and understands why she was placed for adoption... Would you rather people have abortions then place a child they are unable to raise because they do not have the means to do so. My reasoning is not for your understanding or satisfaction... Don't use my tread as a way to teach others that adoption is a horrible thing because it is not.
The person who revived this thread is a spammer, using your thread to try to sell something. Don't pay any attention to it.