Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for a woman who would have been adopted around 1967-1968. She would have been adopted from around the Syracuse area.
Advertisements
I was born in Dec 1966 and adopted through Catholic Charities shortly after, in Syracuse.
Are you positive about the year? I was born 8/8/65 through Onondaga Social Services. Do you have more info to go on? I was the mothers 7th child.
I was born and adopted in Syracuse, NY. I was born Sept. 1967 and was placed with my adoptive parents in Oct. 1967. i believe the adoption was final about 6 months later.
The group would be open to both searching adoptees and birth parents searching. I believe it is important to have different aspects. Please let me know if you are interested at shuppmann@yahoo.com
Advertisements
I went to my adopted family after the cast was taken off my arm. my name is Suzanna and I was born in New York , July 13 , 1963 . my address is misssuzanna13@yahoo. com
I was born and adopted in Syracuse, NY. I was born Sept. 1967 and was placed with my adoptive parents in Oct. 1967. i believe the adoption was final about 6 months later.
Was this a private adoption or was it through social services? My great grandmother had a daughter around this time who was adopted by her doctors family member who may have been a lawyer...