Advertisements
Advertisements
This post is almost laughable to me........I don't want to be disrespectful, but WOW, just WOW.
But in the event you are trying to learn, I will TRY to explain.
My birth son (and I will only use the word "birth" to clarify, he is my son) is to this day, even after 18 years, always on my mind. Not a day goes by that I don't wonder what he is doing, where he is, how he is, if he is in need, etc......much how I worry about the children I parent on a daily basis.
Just because I made an adoption plan, doe not mean that I gave up my right to love him, worry about him, or wish and pray for the best things for him.
It hurts daily to know that what was best for him at the time of placement was not me. It hurts to know that he calls someone else mom, it hurts that he doesn't have a father figure in his life due to unforeseen circumstances, it hurts to know that right now as I type this there is a situation in his life causing him pain and I can't even hug him.
I gave him life and gave him the chance at having a life and with that comes a lifetime of pain for me....that's just how it is.
As for where in rates......#1
Divorce, BTDT....see ya EX...no pain here!
Death of a pet, poor doggy
Death of a family member......My father passed away 9 years ago this July, I miss him terribly, but NOTHING like I miss my baby!
Job Loss, I think in these economic times everyone is facing this very real problem however, I don't think you can compare it to the grief of a mother who has placed her child
Disability from an accident, doesn't compare.
Can't speak for abortion, but that is the loss of a child so I am sure it rates up there high with grief from placement.