Advertisements
Advertisements
I relinquished my right 9 years ago and have a great relationship with the adoptive parents. My husband and I are looking to add one more addition to our beautiful family. i would love to be able to give a mother the opportunity to have the same relationship with me and there child as I have with my daughter and her adoptive parents. I see my daughter when ever I want. If I went on a plane tomorrow I could spend the night and be with her. There is no one else other then a birthmother that can understand exactly what it is like and how hard this process is. I would love to be there 100 percent of the way and have them know that I truly do understand. We are ready. I know how hard it is to to place a baby... I have done it. But I have been blessed with an amazing new life and am ready for the new journy of adopting. I look forward to creating relationships with women who are looking to adopt as well... Just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I welcome any feedback or questions:thanks: